Start by stroking yourself physically.
· Dress well, comfy clothes but not to the extent that you’ll be an ordinary being.
· Buy Perfumes/Colognes that will last like forever in your fins.
· Always bring baby powder. Fishy remember “Oiliness is next to Super Ugliness”.
· Apply blush on or lip-gloss if your pale looking. (Optional).
· Flip-flops are good. But please only wear the branded ones.
Then, float with attitude.
· Walk with Confidence. Don’t be mayabang yung lakad na may pambayad lang sa bar pero humble padin..
· Talk with humor and smart. Too serious conversation may lead to dead airs, punch line but make sure tama timing.
· If you’re the type of fishy who is blessed physically please don’t be talkative. Nakakaturn-off mas appealing pagka tahimik. Pero hindi naman yung “kroo-kroo” literal.
· Don’t be too flirty and touchy. Showing respect is a plus for mermaids.
· Be a Gentlefish. All the time! Pull the chair, wipe her utensils during dine ins. Open the car door and put on the seatbelt. Hold her hand when going down the stairs. Let her wear your jacket when she’s feeling cold.
· Treat all the girls like Ariel. A princess.
Move like Fisher.
· Don’t be Frugal. You know what I mean fishy.
· Be a Frissoner. Pakiligin ang mermaids with your swims. Smile like a toothpaste model.
· Never ever let a girl wait for you. Early Fishers catches the most fresh.
· When you’re in a relationship. Don’t ever ever EVER swim. It is given that there are so many fishes in the sea but PLEASE take note hindi ka habang buhay lalangoy. Nakakapagod yun.
· Know your boundaries. Don’t crossover on a fishy chickas.
><> Enjoy your youth. But be sensible enough to feel who to keep and who to just dive and then zooooomm out.. -jm